Wednesday, July 13, 2011




These are some of the best muffin's I've ever had - and that means quite a bit coming from me. Muffin's are one of my favorite things to make since they take little time, skill and ingredients (typically). Sometimes, if I am feeling extra homely, I'll whip up a batch in the morning for breakfast. But, more often than not, they end up as a tea-time snack when friends want to stop by. 

This Earl Grey Tea muffin recipe is one of the easiest I have come across - it is literally a five minute job. Two bowls, some flour, baking soda, eggs - you know, all the essentials - a quick whisk and a mix and a batch is ready for the oven. Every time I have attempted them this recipe has produced 12 lovely, moist, tea-flavored bundles of joy - and they're absolutely addictive with butter.  

No comments:

Post a Comment