Sunday, February 27, 2011

éveillé mon âme






French macarons, Katherine Hepburn Brownies, a new farmers market and a Mumford and Sons on an endless repeat made for a lovely weekend. I also got a complementary apple with my bag of apples at the farmers market, I think that will be a lifelong personal highlight.... The blistering cold continues into March, unfortunately. Winter is my favorite season; I love the snow and the stinging cold, but six months of it has gotten to be a bit much. That, and I am now looking forward to festival season, which, as everyone should expect, is coming up in the summer months. I've been on a bit of an English folk music binge this weekend (specifically Mumford and Sons, Laura Marling and Johnny Flynn), and every time I hear their music I am reminded of the sun, music, grass and sleepy haze that summer brings.
Anyways, until summer decides to come round I'll sit at home and drink tea.

Au Revoir

No comments:

Post a Comment