Friday, February 25, 2011

Winter Winds






This would be an accumulation of photos from the last bitterly cold month, most of which was spent indoors. It was rather uneventful - obviously, since it can be shown in it's entirety in five photos - I went to hot yoga and made addictive apple-walnut muffins. I found the most lovely consignment store, they have a designer section to die for; I bought a Moschino cheap and chic shirt, the polka dotted sweater pictured above, and saw a pink and blue completely-Alexa-Chung Escada dress, which I will need to be going back for soon. The shoes are my second-hand Prada heels, which are great to look at, but hell to walk in. They're super 90's grunge and obviously worn, but I haven't actually taken them out of the house very many times. But, I must say, they look absolutely perfect alongside the rest of my shoes in my closet.
I finished Lolita, which has now made my top 10 favorite books list, and, continuing on in Russian literature, I've started Anna Karenina - another which is bound to be a favorite. I think I'll make tea and read after finishing Easy A (for the umpteenth time) and cleaning up my disaster of a living room.



au revoir





No comments:

Post a Comment