Wednesday, September 28, 2011





The summer has officially slipped into the past, and with it my leisurely days packed only with books and tea. Though, I will never complain at the arrival of my most beloved season - Fall - and would certainly not turn my back on my favorite month - October - the romanticized nostalgia of summer is crying out, begging to be recognized and pulled back into my immediate reality. Sometimes I feel winter is the harsh reply to summer's simple question - though I would never trade it, cold weather and I understand each other.  The frivolity of the simple season has passed; now, I spend 7 hours a day at the library and can hardly muster up the energy to read for fun. Even still, I have never been more fulfilled in my learning. And while I wish there were a way to balance the two, being over-worked and under-slept is just fine for now.






No comments:

Post a Comment