Thursday, March 17, 2011






Well, if my life is made up of two things, it would be tea and fashion. I ran out of sleepy-time tea yesterday, which was a tragedy in itself, and have yet to buy more (how trivial my life is). The weather is warm for once! And, since it was absolutely beautiful outside, I ventured all the way into the backyard to take a few photos. It was, I swear, ten degrees out, and it was supposed to rain but never did. Then there was the mall trip, and of course I spent more money than necessary, buying a bath bomb at Lush (best purchase ever), Wonder Woman lipstick by MAC, and fake lashes. I am a bit of a MAC fan girl, I'd say a good 90% of the make up I use daily is made by the brand, including my brushes. An expensive obsession, I know.

I'm still reading Anna Karenina, though, my reading has been a little slow, since I've also been working my way through a Plath anthology and The Outsider by Albert Camus. I would really like to finish it this week, but I've got a massive amount of studying to do, so it seems a little impossible.

Au Revoir


No comments:

Post a Comment