Wednesday, May 4, 2011



I want to emulate these outfits this month. As usual, anything high waisted is almost automatically admitted to my closet, but these are three outfits that need a spot - it's non-negotiable. Twiggy is just adorable, and the shape of that dress is timeless, the pattern might be a tad 1970's, but in a solid color or a floral with a pair of chunky heels it would be completely modern. The second look is adorable, and completely sailor-inspired. I love the simplicity of this, it seems like the kind of dress you can throw on for errands or a walk. Now, the third is certainly the most 'now' outfit. It's contemporary, it's cute, and it's minimal; everything that I love. And the pastel tones just drive me mad! They strike a perfect balance between a feminine pallet and the minimalistic skirt/shirt combination.
I want to wear these all summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment