Saturday, May 21, 2011






I've graduated, or so they tell me. Considering I have a lofty three weeks of school left I don't quite believe them. The celebration was terribly cliché, though, what kind of event would it be without dried out chicken and dense chocolate cake. As for my friends, they were all terribly cute in their black and white formal wear, our table was colour coordinated, a complete coincidence.

I felt so completely out of place throughout the after grad. It was held at this club downtown, and the silly, immature people at my school who, apparently, cannot hold their liquor were throwing up all over themselves by midnight. My feet were pained throughout the night, changing from one pair of heel which rubbed the backs of my feet, to another which made the balls of my feet feel as though they are on fire. In the early morning, we all piled into cabs and went to my friends house; so we drank and danced and slept on the floor. It was a pretty decent evening, but I'm mostly looking forward to my friends cocktail party next weekend - we'll all dress up in pretty dresses and drink martini's!

Au revoir.

No comments:

Post a Comment