Sunday, May 29, 2011

iPhone Photos











I love my iPhone. There is no other way to describe it, we're in an intimate relationship - my phone provides me with twitter, tumblr and the daily weather report, while I give it the warmth of my friendship. Or something twisted like that. I neglected to take my DSLR to the Lilac festival on Sunday, so, my iPhone took over photo wise.

We went to the most adorable café that had gold mirrors of different shapes and sizes all over the walls, and white coffee cups lined up on a ledge. It was cheap and cute, so we are definitely going again. It was called Mission Diner, and the waitress kept complimenting my friend and I, which is definitely a plus. We walked down the street, through the throngs of people lined up to look at all the different vendors. Eventually, we came upon a used book store having a sale, and my friends and I got a whole bag of books (30 to 40 total I would estimate) for 15 dollars, five each.

We spent the rest of the very hot day walking around downtown, stopping in on vintage shops and drinking cold drinks at the absolutely adorable Café Beano. I think we need to go down again, because I need an 18 dollar cat necklace from my favorite vintage store, it's non-negotiable.

I reach the age of majority next week woot! So I'll be pushing my liver to it's limit.

*
*
*
*
*
*
*

Au Revoir mes amis










No comments:

Post a Comment