Friday, May 13, 2011

Pure Butter and Vanilla




Why on Earth have these heavenly delights been forced into my kitchen (I think I may have made the mistake of baking them). I will have no choice but to gorge myself on milk and cookies all evening, my will-power, or lack-there-of is powerless against the buttery goodness. This is not good for ones figure, especially when wearing a nipped-in waist!
I've been dying for a milkshake for about two days now, the warm weather has gotten to me and all I can think about is having a beautiful strawberry milkshake on a hot day. It's all I've talked about since, I think I'm going to be begin losing friends over this slight obsession! But not all is lost, milkshake day has been scheduled for Tuesday, yum.
For now I will make due with the butter, flour and vanilla mixture dubbed the 'cookie.'

No comments:

Post a Comment