Sunday, May 8, 2011



"What are you, in mourning?"

"Always."








It's spring, I'm wearing black. People always comment on wardrobe, it seems to be primarily shades, well, if we're being honest, black. I don't really enjoy bright, vibrant colours - save red - muted palettes seem to suit my style a little more. Anyways, I look I've been raised from the dead to most, being almost translucent and half-awake for basically my entire life. This sweater has a hole in the shoulder, I looked down the other day, and, upon seeing my skin, thought, I'm not wearing a white shirt. I am really that pale.

I am still reading Rebecca, I haven't had much time to read because of exams. The cover is gone, of course, and I was afraid of ripping the first page off when I began reading it, but I added more tape to the edges, so it should be fine now. Instead of reading about the happenings of Manderly last night, I watched the first season of Sex and the City at two in the morning - how cliche, I know. Whenever I watch old episode SATC I think about how far the movies are from where the show started - being about independent women trying to get by in New York City - whereas the movie seemed like some cheesy wedding magazine with a plot line.

I do not appreciate cheesy wedding magazines - I'll stick with thirty year olds exploring their sexuality.




Music: Lakes of Alberta Pt. 1 - Graham Wright




No comments:

Post a Comment